- This event has passed.
Water Loss Europe – Copenhagen
6. September 2017 - 7. September 2017
Supported by the IWA Water Loss Specialist Group, this specialist conference is being organised by the Group’s Northern European representatives and some of the world-leading water loss specialists in Europe.
It will consist of a one-day conference on 7 September with presentations on the latest techniques and approaches for managing distribution networks and minimising water loss. The program will provide for discussions with leading experts in Europe as well as delegate participation during the panel sessions.
The LEAKman project will be presented at the conference and you can meet us at the stand for further information and discussions.
About the conference:
Delegates to Water Loss Europe 2017 will hear presentations from experts and practitioners on the current and emerging issues that could impact on water loss management in Europe.
The conference on 7th September will update delegates on new developments from IWA and will bring together key speakers from across Europe with the aim of:
- Understanding the drivers for change for water loss management in Europe
- Outlining the work of the IWA Water Loss Specialist Group
- Considering the options for improving the efficiency of leakage control operations using a targeted approach based on better data, economics, practicalities and the need to meet regulatory targets
- Discussing options for regulating water loss management and investment
- Identifying the options for gaining the appropriate Knowledge and Skills
- Making best use of current and emerging technologies